F/S 99 Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capone9399

Well ive decided its time to sell her and move on.Like the title says its a 1999 Civic Si.111k all org miles and stock motor.Ive owned it for lil over a yr.No problems with it what so ever.No lights no codes to braking down nothing.I have a few pics in my gallery.if youd like more of anything specific just pm me and I will glady get them to you.
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=435

heres the good/bad

The bad:
Missing front lip
Windshield scratched from wipers
hood pop tab broken off(still works just need pliers)
center vent broken from previous owner(my theory is he was taking it out to paint it)
Some cig burns from previous owner
Few scrathes and 1 lil dent I believe.Paint overall is in good shape
-------
Mods and good stuff:
2 New toyo proxies in the front just bought them 5 weeks ago(rear has 2 fuzions from last summer still good tread)
Passed Pa inspection about 5 weeks ago as well
Title is CLEAN.
Org from florida
Its pretty much stock.
17' enkei rsf2(?) rims
aftermarket muffler (sounds good)
Short throw shifter
AEM CAI
Its lowered about 1.5" with nuespeed struts(it rubs a bit)

Pretty much all the mods were done by the previous owner.I have all the recipts for the stuff.I just changed the oil like 6 weeks ago.I use amsoil with a k&n filter.Im asking 8500 OBO.im located in PA near scranton about 3 hrs north of philly.And no im not gunna let it got for 3 grand so please done low ball but if you have a serious offer id consider it.any q's feel fre to ask or pm me.Thanx

EDIT: forgot to mention I had the car garaged from Sept-March so she didnt see any snow this year

BUMP.....

sorry but people do want EM1s! I just sold mine for $8000. Posted it on autotrader, and had it sold in 48 hours. Just ask a more realistic price. Mine was a 99' with 105k in awesome shape. I posted it for $8250.

PS ever hear of seller's remorse? I got it bad :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
BUMP.....

sorry but people do want EM1s! I just sold mine for $8000. Posted it on autotrader, and had it sold in 48 hours. Just ask a more realistic price. Mine was a 99' with 105k in awesome shape. I posted it for $8250.

PS ever hear of seller's remorse? I got it bad :cry:

thanx.

we'll try $8250 then

Heres your car B.. $6500..

Put $600 into it for little fixes and a new windshield and you've got yer econo car.

Back