F/S Apex'i VAFC controller.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

first will this fit on my 98 prelude i have several home stereo speakers um i cna custom make any subwoofer box you like i am working on a bandpass type s in another deal if if i get that i will throw that up. although i really wnat it i have jheep stuff but i dubt you would need any of that. fisher home theatre sdplayer, cassette player i also have a kenwood exelon 1200 but soes not work i dont know why if you wnate that i would just throw it in there i cant fix it thats all i can think of right now i am pretty out of it i got a concusion so i am on vikodin let me tell you that is some good stuff oh yeah what kind of vavle cover you looking for i might be able to find one

will a ls valve cover work off a 2000 ls motor and if i pay for shipping to get this to you will you pay for shipping to get that to me

Hey bro, I've got a Vector FX2, thats only been used maybe 10 times.

LMK if your interested. Maybe we can work something out with this and the manifold?

Hey! I have a GSR B18C VTEC Black Valve Cover, has a couple spots missing paint 1/4 inch in diameter from hitting my CRX hood. Interested?

Back