F/S B16 Head with cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no the head is not warped, it would not be worth it to me to take out all of the internals. i will sell it with out the cams but i dont want to take out the springs or retainers

how much with out cams?? and im in san diego, i can pick it up.

yes the head is still for sale. the last guy just fell through

so other than the dizzy missing, it looks from your pics that the injectors, fuel rail, TPS, MAP sensor, IACV and IAT are not included, is anything else missing??

Last edited:
i have the vtec solenoid somewhere but there is no tp sensor. the head is still for sale up for anyone whohas the money

Since it wasn't stated, I must ask the obvious...does the include the intake manifold, throttle body and distributor or is that just strictly the head?

sorry i dont have any pics right now. i dont have the internet at my house. Yes it does include the intake manifold, and throttle body, but there is no distributer. I forgot to mention that there is aem cam gears on the cams.

so other than the dizzy missing, it looks from your pics that the injectors, fuel rail, TPS, MAP sensor, IACV and IAT are not included, is anything else missing??

And it looks like its missing the vtec solenoid

not trying to be a dick bro but you need to include in your post everything that is missing so people who are interested (like me) dont feel like your shady b/c you wont list them. :confused:

well if you wanted to come look at it so you can see the head with your own eyes then come look at it. Just say its a head with cams spring and retainers. Anything else that is on the head is a bonus. So by all means if you want to meet up so you can see the head then cool. I just need to get it out of my work. i do have the vtec solenoid, but i need to look for it.

Back