F/S B16A Gen 2 throttle body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chingro

i took this off the manifold and used my stock LS TB, when i did my LS/VTEC
the TB is used, and is in good condition.

all i want is about $55 shipped for the complete TB

I sent the money by paypal on 12/2. He replied thanking me for the payment and that he would get me a tracking number. I asked about the status of the TB three weeks ago, he replied that he was sending it that day. I still don't have it and he won't reply....guess I got screwed.

Guys beware of dealing with him...

chingro... :asshat:

Contact Paypal, let them know what happened. Also, go HERE and file a complaint.

It's called wire fraud, and it's a felony. If more people would take the time to go after fucktards like this guy, buying and selling over the net would be a lot safer.

And yes, Chingro.....you = Asshat.

Thanks for the info Mugen,

I contacted paypal and filed a complaint. I'm not gonna contact the IFCC unless he doesn't respond. Paypal said it could take up to 30 days to do whatever they will do. So chingro, if you read this...you have 30 days!!!

Glad I could help.

A friend of mine got burnt on an entire motor swap by a guy in South (North, maybe?) Carolina. Luckily, he found the guy's address and phone number after his emails went unanswered. Even after talking to the guy on the phone and threatening legal action, the guy blew him off. Finally, my friend filed a complaint with the IFCC and 2 weeks later recieved a form from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investgations White Collar Crime unit. Basically....once the forms are filed along with all the emails, contact records, and other 'evidence', that fuckstick is on his way to jail.

Unfortunately, my friend is still down about $2k on the deal. <_<

Hey

Do you know who the guys was that burned your friend?? I got screw by some guy in South Carolina by the name of James Riley. He had a company called Elite Motorsports or something like that.

I'll find out the guy's name, I don't remember it offhand. I know it was an individual though, not sure if he was affiliated with a shop. I'll post the info up as soon as I get it.

The guy's name was Mark Sloan, in Bennettsville, South Carolina. BTW, if anyone is close to there, or knows the guy, PM me.

Back