NY f/s b16a jdm obd1 with p30 ecu can hear run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welfare

Ancient Member
I am selling the b16 out of my 93 interga, I think it's an sirI engine, it does have the pgmfi manifold, but it is obd1, does not smoke or knock, has a normal honda tick and it needs a new vtec solenoid gasket.
Includes the engine, complete with whatever mount is attached to the top (93 integra) p/s pump and alternator, I think the alternator is bad so you would have tp replace with any b series alternator. I will throw in an obd2 b series alternator if it will make the sale but you will have to re-wire the plug. Includes the usdm obd1 interga wiring harness from teh car along with the dizzy and everything else. Also comes with the jdm p30 ecu. Water pump and timing belt were replaced about 20kmi ago before the engine was put into the car. RUNS GOOD!
NO TRANS, sorry
I am asking 1000 for all, I may even throw in the axles Vehicle/engine is located in Niskayuna, NY near the clifton park, about 10 miles from albany, NY
I am NOT interested in shipping this engine. You need to pick it up
You can hear the engine run before I pull it from the car if you respond to this before tomorrow morning, otherwise I will be pulling it out tomorrow.
send an e-mail to aightball@aol.com with serious offers or to schedule an appt to see the engine. I can try to get the original paperwork for the engine if you need it from the place I bought it from. It was bought locally at japan-star motors in albany, they said it had between 30-40kmi on it when it was bought.

Back