F/S B18A1 apart

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pastagarrett

F/S---> B18A1 ls/vtec, ITR pistons included SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!!

I have been a member since last year but I am just now posting b/c I sold all my Acura's and got an Infiniti G35 I am from Paducah, KY. Since I dont have a car to put this motor in I am going to sell it.
It is a B18A1 LS/VTEC engine that is apart and I am also including SPOON balanced ITR pistons brand new in box, but do not have a pic of them yet will post when I get a pic. Was going to build and put in my '94 Integra but I ended up selling the Integra so now have no need for it. I am asking $450 OBO for everything including pistons. Here are the pics of everything below:

photo-8.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

Last edited:
Your location may help things along but I am confused on one issue, why do you have a VTEC valve cover on a non-vtec head? Is the head VTEC? Is this actually an LS/VTEC?

Good deal. That is going to help your sale. Now then, you still have not let anyone know where you are located.

pm'd
I am going to accept offers on parting it out I have a lot of people intrested in all parts. shoot me some offers

Back