1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f/s b18a1

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by cointelpro, Mar 7, 2004.

1. cointelpro

cointelpro Senior Member

i got a b18a1 with about 14x,xxx miles on it. i drove the car before i bought it and everything worked great but i never got the money to get it machined and swapped. the head is fully disassembled and and the block still has the pistons and blah blah in it. im willing to part it out, sell the whole thing, whatever. i would preffer not to take the pistons out of the block but i will if you really want me to. im lookin to get at least 200 bucks for the whole thing + shipping. best way to get ahold of me is AIM at EVILTIPPER. or pm me.

2. hondamidnighter

hondamidnighter Senior Member

Are you willing to ship?Where you located? :)

3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

how mcuh for bare block w/crank and oil system/pan shipped to 64015

4. tphan4

tphan4 Senior Member

Where are you located?..

5. cointelpro

cointelpro Senior Member

im located in denver colorado, yes im willing to ship it if your willing to pay UPS out the ass. shipping to 64015 as quoted by UPS is between $180-220 bucks, i didnt know exactly how much the block weighed so i guessed. if you know how much it weighs let me know and ill be able to get a definate number.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted