F/S B18B swap - CLEAN! NJ look!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jschnatter

- Motor B18B1 USDM
- ECU
- Axle
- Shift Linkage
- Starter
- A/C
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
- Plug wires and Water Pump

The only thing this swap does not have is a transmition... This motor was taken out of an obd0 1990 integra LS, it has 70,000 miles on it and was well taken care of... It's just broken in! I have all paperwork from original owner. This goes for 2000+ on hmotors with a trans. I would even throw in a 91 dx wiring harness if your swapping into an EF, will make your life easyer. Looking to get 700 obo... legit deal! I would be willing to let the cable Y1 transmition go along with this deal, but I would be asking 1000.

Last edited:
need to sell by 23th... Im going to NC from the 25-26 if anyone needs it down that way... I'm even going to georgia for a couple days... No charge for shipping if you live in NJ,PA,MD,DE,VA,NC,SC, GA. I hav pics if needed!!

Last edited:
Monday bump... I need to sell the trans with the engine now... 1750 obo everything included. Trans is mounted to engine and everything together. nothing else needed!! complete swap! Even has uncut hoses and belts!@

Obd1 Ls Sold!!! Obd2 Ls For Sale!!!!

If your on the west side of TN... But i dont have that swap anymore... sold for 1500 and the customer is happy... I believe its running in his car right now.

Now I have:
1990 b18b obd0 mpfi for sale
-B18b w/70000 miles
-axles
-shift linkage
-water pump... the whole deal... Complete swapp without the Y1 trans.

I'm selling this swap for 700 and i will still bring it to you... i leave the 22 or 23.
I have all original paperwork from the owner of this vehicle. It was running when it was pulled.

Last edited:
bump... i have pictures... give me your e-mail, its real clean... I'd be willing to let the trans (s1) go with it for 1000 obo, its mounted to the engine right now. pm me.

if you live in jersey ill bring it to you for 800 the whole swap or 600 for the longblock

ps no axles, sorry everything else though

Back