F/S B18C Full swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

Up for sale is a complete usdm gsr swap, which includes:
Complete longblock and tranny
Engine harness
P/S Pump
Exhaust manifold
Engine mounts
Including axles and halfshaft
Motor is in the car (97 integra gsr) and still running, reason for selling is I have a motor for turbo ready to swap in.
$2300
emthup.gif

Motor is completely bone stock, you can make me an offer, if it's not what i want, then i can just say no, pulling the motor out shortly, so will be ready to go soon.

I'd rather not but i can do COD and you pay for shipping when it gets delivered, i'd like the money for the motor first.

Do you have the paperwork for it? How is the transmition? syncro's? valves? ecu? I'm going to be buiding the bottom end, clutch/flywheel, and then turbo charging it if i get it... so the valves and tranny need to be in good condition. let me know. thanks

Paperwork goes as follows: Just pulled out of the car yesterday, it's a usdm swap, pulled out of my 97 integra gsr, completely stock, drove fine to me, shifted smooth.

Yes, gsr's only come in manual tranny from a usdm car. It's the complete swap, I also have a excedy stage 1 clutch that I can let go with the motor for a little more.

well ill need a stage 2 clutch, but ill offer you 2000 cash.. i can pick it up probably wednesday if you can crate it for me, or maybe a storage bin.... i can probably get one if you dont have one... i just need to know how big it needs to be... I'll be driving my dads WRX wagon so i really need to make sure it doesnt get stained. .....the engine looks great. If you want to give me a call sometime, my number is 908-507-6106. Thanks, Jamie

Last edited:
I just called you and left you a message, I don't have anything that I can put it in, as in a crate. But i left my phone number on your voicemail. And I would be able to do it on saturday if you'd like. But just give me a call and we can work something out.

I'm very sorry, going to have to back down from the deal, i got your message but I needed the motor today. I'm leaving right now to pick up an LS motor. Sorry it didn't work out, i really would have rather had this engine. I'm leaving for Georgia on the 15th and I needed the engine today. Sorry again for getting your hopes up, I'm sure you'll get a buyer! Good Luck!

Uh, thanks, i guess. Yet another flaker, go figure.
If you get this, i might be able to do it tonight, let me know what you want to do.

Back