1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/s B18Obd1

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by b18a1hatch, Mar 31, 2007.

1. b18a1hatch

b18a1hatch Banned

Complete B18 lS OBD1 motor for sale shows good compression, Head looks good with the top off, and the block is pretty clean. I bought it thinking it would work in my OBD0 car and i really dont want to go through the hassle of switching everything.
    Complete motor besides the transmission...willing to sell complete for 500.00 thanks let me know it is a LS motor.
    You can PM if you have any questions

2. yankees4life9115

yankees4life9115 13.80crx

yo you still want to trade i have that zc....let me know asap because im waiting for directions to a guys house to see he wants to trade me a b16 block for my nitrous setup..and if you give me a def. yes/no before he gives me directions then i will prolly have to pass on that offer but i might still trade just let me know...please im very interesed and need to know asap.. pm me some pics or send them to me email please... yankees4life9115@yahoo.com and if you need pics of my motor i can give you them as soon as i get yours.

thanks.

3. yankees4life9115

yankees4life9115 13.80crx

i also need to know if it is a b18a or a b18b and how many miles it has on it...also the condition.

thanks

4. b18a1hatch

b18a1hatch Banned

Will send pics tonight thanks.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted