f/s..bbk throttle body,obd1 injectors,90/91 crx gauge cluster.ect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbodiego.....no knob just shifter, and ill give u a better deal than that 17$ shipped, the zip code thing gave me those 2 choices for that zip....lmk

so far, im sold. send me a paypal invoice. please note, if someone else sends me a better price, or a price with GSR knob, by the time i check my e-mail, i will probably take theirs

venom

whats up man? how much for the venom controller? ill throw you 100 and i need it shipped to lexington ky? how much shouldnt be much i would geuss.. i want it let me know?

whats up man? how much for the venom controller? ill throw you 100 and i need it shipped to lexington ky? how much shouldnt be much i would geuss.. i want it let me know?
$75 shipped to ken. paypal prefered, send payment to tara@thompsonelec.com ,
and p.m. you addy and ill get it ot to you asap, and you can find the instructions on the venom wesite, thanks

venom

whats up man.. ? thats not a bad price.. do you know if it will work on a 92 acura integra? and i would have to use my freinds paypal acount .. so what when i send the money to them are you gana send me a tracking number and shipping invoice? give me a call 859 420 0953 names brad thanks

ya ill send you a invoice and a tracking #, if u use ure friend p.p. account you have to send the 75$ to tara@thompsonelec.com , if u cant figure that out, u can send me ure buddys email connected to his p.p. account, and ill sund u a money request, and yes its for obd1 hondas, tthanks

whats up man? can you send me your number brfore i buy that venom controll box? i can send the money monday but i need to talk to you first.. i might take some of the other stuff too .. send it private message.. thanks

venom controller goner all part obo............................woot.................

Back