f/s..bbk throttle body,obd1 injectors,90/91 crx gauge cluster.ect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

help

hey man whats up i got the venom box and theres a few things i need to know? first you know the led red light.. well 1 side of the solid wire i beleave the ground side broke off and i bought a toggle switch with a light on it. and hooked those too it.. that light is to tell when it engages right.. well it never comes on and i hooked it up like it said to do .. do you have any ideas .. i have 1 wire running to my map senser posi wire and the other wire to my tps posi wire. i noticed there were 2 more wires cut off where they came off the rubber.. 1 blue and the other cant remember its outside but how did you have it hooked up? halla

venom box....

yes ure right about the led, as far as i know it was used to indicate if the unit was on.... as far as the hookup , i know one goes to tps, one to map and im not sure bout the others, it came out of a car my girlfriend got rid opf like a year ago..... search all the forums and google it past that im just not sure, thanks, robbie ps, did u git the istructions of the venom website?, also try calling summit racing tech line, i believe that is were it was purchased from originally......

Back