F/S BF Goodrich

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the g-force KD version. they are an awesome sticky tire for the track and work great in the dry wheather. I think they hold the record for the amount of g-foce that they can withstand. I remember readinf it in a super street mag. I hav to sell them because i just ordered lowerin springs and im upgfading my rims. I've seen these tires advertised at 150+ each. Mine are practicaly new and im letting both of them go for that price.

pics taco, pics man... i want to see

im working out of town in Maggie Valley N.C. for 10 days and come back 4. I just emailed adidas man who requested the pics yesterday. He will either post them up or send them back to me to post up. hey stay tuned for pics next week. I'll have my car lowered and hopefully get my skunk2 exhaust in also. Alond with new tires. Man the money is good:) my car is finally making progress.woot woot! i just had my car chipped and tuned and im running low 13's insrtead of 14.1 B)

how much for the tune? where did you go? whats the hp?

you have to come to orlando...you can go to the track with my crew....all 90-99 hatches with lsvtecs and gsr turbos....

DAMNIT MAN! I FORGOT! i was in orlando for a day about 2 weeks ago. I didnt drive the rex(obviously) but it would have been fun to meet up. damn that sucks. The only dyno we have here in town isnt up yet...........but when they do have it up. they are having a free dyno day allday for the peeps who sign up. you have to sighn up so they will call you when its done. come buy man! the place is like 2 minuted away from my house.

ohh and it cost 225 for the chipping and tuning. along with fixing the breather box in the back. Hes a good guy. his name is eddie. were geting off the subject so before we warned just pm me :D

here are the pics for Taco.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture008.jpg

thanks man. In the last pic in case you wondering why the one side is darker. its black magic tire shine . dont want you to think its camber wear or alignment wear. my girls civic is in the shop so she has my car right now. When i get the chance i will go to the fedex place and figure out the shipping fees. so if any peeps have any shipping questions let me know now.

Holy shit, that's a GREAT price. If they were just a wee bit anrrower, I'd be on that like flies on shit.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 17 2005, 05:31 PM
Holy shit, that's a GREAT price. If they were just a wee bit anrrower, I'd be on that like flies on shit.
[post=513570]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
but they are a bit too wide for my SI's so i can't have them. i guess i just gotta keep on searchin for deals.

Bump for a good seller

Originally posted by adidas_man+Jun 17 2005, 05:47 PM-->
@Jun 17 2005, 05:31 PM
[post=513570]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
but they are a bit too wide for my SI's so i can't have them. i guess i just gotta keep on searchin for deals.

Bump for a good seller
[post=513581]Quoted post[/post]​

thats why i'm selling them. they are too big

bump before i leave out of town again

Originally posted by Taco15@Jun 17 2005, 10:19 AM
the g-force KD version. they are an awesome sticky tire for the track and work great in the dry wheather. I think they hold the record for the amount of g-foce that they can withstand. I remember readinf it in a super street mag. I hav to sell them because i just ordered lowerin springs and im upgfading my rims. I've seen these tires advertised at 150+ each. Mine are practicaly new and im letting both of them go for that price.
[post=513375]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek:

bump! still gottem!!

Originally posted by micah@Jul 20 2005, 04:39 PM
4 of them or 2?
[post=529131]Quoted post[/post]​

just 2 of them

Back