F/S COMPLETE B16A swap for a 89-91 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rextc

Heres whats up i recently finished my CRX B16A project about a month ago. Well in the last week two different people decided to run into me. The car has cosmetic damage but i was told the frame and everything was in good condition. So now i am forced to sell my baby because i dont feel like dealing with fixing it, so here is what im gonna do: i will either sell the swap complete im talking mounts,linkage, ecu, wiring harness, axles, everything or sell the car wrecked as a whole. The car still drives and there are no shimmys or shakes its just an eyesore from hell.

Here is what is done to the car:
JDMb16a, Avid Racing Motor Mounts, Brand new water pump and timing belt, DC sport 4-2-1 header w/exhaust wrap, chrome valve cover, brand new plugs, wires, cap, and rotor button, the car has a short shifter, hasport shift linkage, full three week old Thermal Racing exhaust, interior is in great condition a few little tares in the seat(nothing above normal for a 13 year old car), full wings west kit(front bumper is shot from wreck though), black projector HID headlights(yes both still work), front strut tower bar, will come with stock 91 Si wheels, coilovers,

The damage is to the front: driver fender, hood and corner marker
back:taillights,and back passanger quater panelt, (the hatch still opens also!) someone with a good knowledge of body work could easly fix this car back to its primein in no time.

Prices: Complete Dropout:2400
Car as is with exhaust and everything: 3500

Reply on here or you can reach me on AIM at: Kerndawg77, or call my cell 513-703-8164. The car is located in Cincinnati Ohio thanks for looking!

If possible post up some pics of the car including detailed images of the damage. That will help you sell the car.

Come on people just make some resonable offers here....

yeah i know but the people can still bid on the motor which is in perfect condition. Any reasonable offers will be considered

Back