F/S complete H23a motor/trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vzihome22

F/S complete H23a motor/trans(new pictures)

I want to get rid of my 95 prelude si, was in wreck almost fixed needs front windshield and hood. Need cash fast. Make offer. 95 Prelude SI leather interior. Was going to swap on 00 civic too much trouble. 806-336-0151 vicente.vasquez@valero.com

Last edited:
new pictures

let me know if anyone is interseted

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 217
  • car front.JPG
    car front.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 211
  • fenders.JPG
    fenders.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 160
  • kid work.JPG
    kid work.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 166
  • wreck.JPG
    wreck.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 200
Its not a vtec motor is it ?? and 1500 shipped to me ??

shipped probably not. but i could meet you halfway. If it aint too far. And no its not a vtech. Where are you from. Amarillo, tx here

Are You Trying To Get Rid Of Just The Motor And Trans Or The Whole 9 Yards, Car And All??
How Many Miles Are On The Engine??

i got a H23 just the engine..i think i got a fair price on it..a guy from Miami is buying it from me for 400 dollars....1500 dollars...so that is like a 1100 dollar tranny...if you have a decent price..ppl will bite..not many ppl want a H23 for the fact that it is a non VTEC versus the H22 which is...if you put 600 dollars youll have more luck than 1500...thats kinda crazy!

I just want to get what i put in it. I know its over priced. 1500 or best offer
I am trying to get rid of the whole car. Engine about 50k rebuilt.

I hear ya! I found a h22a complete swap for less than that. More power less money. But good luck with that man!

Mainly I'm seaching for a computer that came out of a 92-96 Honda Prelude Si with AWS and had the H23a stock with a manual transmission.

Back