F/S CRX Si Motor & tranny/ D16y8 MOTOR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I have a 1990 crx si, that we took out the motor and transmission when we put in the b16, and it's just sitting there, it runs strong and everything is on it, make an offer, my zip is 22042 and I'm open on offers. The other motor I have for sale is off of my 1997 civic ex, something is wrong with the motor but you can strip it for parts, I noticed a lot of you guys need the head off of this motor or anything else, the block itself runs but it makes a weird noise, so I just bought another motor and am going to replace it. The crx motor you can take with you right now or get it shipped, but the civic motor you will have to wait probably another week until I get my clutch in that I ordered so I can do it all at once. I'm open to any offers or trades, both motors are complete, thanks guys. call me or email me if you have any questions.
cell 5713383963
AOL - gb18c1civic97@aol.com
:)

I also have two del sol seats gray cloth with the blue stripe, good shape, needs a little wash but that's about it, let me know.

the crx si has 140k on it, and the civic had 98k on it, MAKE OFFERS PEOPLE, otherwise I would have put this stuff up on ebay and put a buy it now price on it. If you know approxametly how much the item you want weighs just guesstimate shipping costs through usps.com from the 22042 zip code, and add a little more for packing materials, I won't rip you off in shipping. Also if you have any parts for a car parts lying around that you don't want, make offers, I'm seriously open to any suggestions, thanks guys. :blink:

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Oct 26 2003, 01:32 PM
How much for the seats shipped to North Carolina 27834.

If you're seriously interested in the seats let me know, because I'd like to get rid of them asap so I could pay the difference and get better seats, thanks. Oh yeah the brackets one is from the integra, the other is from the del sol.

Originally posted by b18c1civic97+Oct 26 2003, 02:11 PM-->
@Oct 26 2003, 01:32 PM
How much for the seats shipped to North Carolina 27834.

If you're seriously interested in the seats let me know, because I'd like to get rid of them asap so I could pay the difference and get better seats, thanks. Oh yeah the brackets one is from the integra, the other is from the del sol.

Price please, and pics!

how does 225 plus shipping sound? I don't have a camera right now, maybe in a couple days. good condition seats though, no rips or any damage like that. gray with a blue stripe down the center.

I'm willing to trade parts for a bunch of different things, gauges with gauge pods, rims (even some steelies), front bumpers from a body kit, halo headlights, I mean I'd like to give this to somebody that needs it, and also get something not that I necessarily need for my car, but something that would make it a little bit nicer. If anybody has a carbon fiber hood, and they need some parts I'd be willing to add some money on top of what they need, depending on of course what. Common guys, I'm really flexible and will work a deal with you if you're willing. <_<

Back