F/S CTR Pistons & Apexi SAFC2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
I have a 2 month old Apexi SAFC2 for sale I went to a Hondata now so I want to get rid of it. I have had it for 2 months and I am the only owner. It has been tuned with once by XS Engineering. I paid $260 so I am asking $225 obo. Buyer also pays for shipping. It is in perfect condition and was mounted in glove box.

Also I have a set of CTR Pistons brand new never used I got them off a guy from here at Hondaswap but I do not have the money to put them in correctly right now and do not want to do it half ass. Oh they come with the rings and everything they are ready to go in the motor. I am asking $250 obo, buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Do you have the instructions, harness and everything for the SAFC2?

Also where are you located?

-Chris

Yes I still even have the manuals (wiring, operating).
I live in Burbank, CA
It has only been in my car for 2 months and 1 tuning session.
No scratches. Its the black one by the way.

Can I get back to you and send you a PM on Monday I have never used Paypal to get money just to pay for ebay stuff. I just want to see what i have to do.
Yes $210 sounds good as long as shipping is not too bad.

Please note those DO NOT come with piston rings or it does not look like they do.
I bought them for $250 so if I don't sell them I don't sell them its OK to me I will use them on my next build.
Thanks for helping a brother out to sell his stuff.

Back