f/s d16 y7 boosted $400 firm!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pozzible123

turbo ek
i have a 96 civic motor d16 y7 with a d16 y8 head also know as a d series mini me swap turbo and intercooler included $400 i have (no tranny,p/s,ac,alt) i have everything else runs good.

the price is firm!!!!!

series inquirys only (no lowballers!!!!!!!!!)

how many miles on your motor? and what would i need to install it on my 97 hatch, with the turbo set up?

What kind of turbo and ic , anything else come with it or are you trying to sell anything else like manifold pipeing lmk

info

it is a rajay industries turbo with a no name intercooler i dont know how many miles are on the motor i just know it runs good. to install in a 97 hatch you need turbo oil lines drill into the oil pan and one put into the oil sensor in the back of the block.

call if interested

derek

540-226-1591

could you send me the vin number off of the engine so i can carfax it and find out the miles?

why does it matter a motor is motor i know it runs you buy a knew block for like 75 bucks all day long the head only has 32 on it

either you want it or you dont it dont matter to me if somebody dont buy it i will use it..

state the mileage and more people would be interested. for all we know there could be a million miles on that engine. and stating it runs good is a matter of opinion.

Damn yo stop hating on the kid, If you want it post if not dont.

Take his word for it, if you dont want to then go buy another motor that you guys can "CARFAX"

How Much shipped to 84120?

turbo

first of all i dont know how many miles are on the car i bought the block from this kid who needed money i felt bad for him all he told me was that he pulled it out b/c he was putting i ls in his shit and needed to get rid of this to afford it.. so there for it is not stolen and i am sure it does not have a milllion miles on it

how much to ship to 43001 in ohio let me know i am lookin for a motor bad thanks bud

Back