F/S del sol patrs and misc. parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da1nonly0015

Del Sol CF hood clear coat fading 125 plus shipping
DSCF1388.jpg

Del Sol Vader hood 275 plus shipping as it is brand new
DSCF1398.jpg

Del Sol BC side skirts 50 plus shipping, They are now painted black
Picture115.jpg

Universil T2 wing 100 plus shipping
DSCF1375.jpg

Blue Ichibahn shift boot, leather, universil 20 shipped
DSCF1416.jpg

B&M style short shifter 20 shipped
DSCF1413.jpg

A/c componets for B series motors and Del Sol, ask for pics and price

94 Kawasaki Kdx200 2 stroke 6 speed engine rebuilt, Dirt Bike 1250 OBO pickup only
DSCF1357.jpg

If you need more pics ask, or shipping leave a zip code and i will get back to you. Thanks

Last edited:
Did you want the hood shipped or was you planning on meeting half way? I would like to have 200 shipped if possible as that is still 20 off what i told you it would be with the shipping, to begin with. IF you want to met half way then i will do that for 165

let me know, i am starting to put items on ebay so i will not post this for 24 hours so let me know what you would like to do asap. Thanks

let me talk to my dad and see whats up please dont put it on ebay till i contact you again

I am unsure of brand as i bought the car with it already installed. If fits like a charm whenever i swap my hoods around. The only thing that you might have to do is adjust your hood latch if you want a tighter fit but that is with any hood you buy most the time. Other than that it just needs a shot of clear coat and it will look brand spankin new

ok well if i can get ahold of my dad ill try to get it today

Back