F/S del sol patrs and misc. parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know exactly how to send you an invoice from paypal so the best i can do is list it on ebay for you and you use a buy it now. Let me know if that is something that you would want to do and i will try to get that thing out to you sometime this week, better yet pm me back with your number and i will give you a call with the ebay auction number then you can get on ebay and purchase it.

sent you a payment via paypal let me know when you ship it and hit me up with the shipping number when you ship it please

NO I have not shipped yet, I recieved an email from your mother yesterday saying that something came up and if I had not already shipped the hood if she could get a refund, and try to do it later on. Please update me on the sitiuation as I will need a replacement hood if I am shipping it. From my understanding the funds were being returned so I didn't bother on buying another hood for my car. Let me know whats up ASAP go i can get some cash to buy another if i have to.

Back