IL F S , EG Exhuast parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes, It is still for sale! Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

info

Sorry I don't have a cat. for sale , I put it back on the car when I did the GSR swap.

i cant believe this has not sold yet. bump for a good buy

Em.... ?

If you are asking about the header, yes this and any HEADER is carb legal, as you can see in the pics this HEADER has a bung for an O2 sensor to be used on EFI cars. You can have the HEADER for 100.00 plus shipping and I'll take PayPal..

really? I thought that manufacturers of exhaust manifolds have to submit their products to the california air review board for emmissions compliance testing.

I mean, if all headers were carb legal, why would DC sports bother welding a plate to their headers with the carb number proving that their product has been tested, reviewed, and approved by the california air review board?

Anyway, shoot me an e-mail. I'm in long beach this weekend, so I can stop by and pick it up if you contact me in time.

aasarsak@yahoo.com

LMK

It only means that it is ALSO legal in California, which has stricter laws for emmisions then other states. Do you want the header????

Back