f/s f/t 1992 Integra swapped turbod in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loserpunkx182

1992 Acura Integra 80xxx on the motor 135xxx on the chassis with clean title. I picked this up last summer from a h-t member as a project to turbo. well it's done..this car was just turbo'd and tuned recently on April 17, 2006 by Art from YC Underground. I thought i could do it but with college and living on my own I dug myself into a financial hole. I want to start it at $5500 but is definitely negotiable and prefer trades and if needed + cash since i still do need a car. all the turbo parts and clutch/flywheel are basically brand new with less than 500miles on them since it was just my car to drive to class(5mins each way) here's the goods:

ENGINE:
-2000 B18C1 with chipped OBDI ecu tuned on Uberdata
-Custom made shorty turbo manifold
-blue 38mm tial wastegate with 10psi spring
-2.5' intercooler piping
-xs power bar and plated intercooler 26x6.5x3.5 with 2.5' in/out
-Greddy Type-S bov, it's adjusted hard and sounds nice, like a fludder sound haha
-t3/t4 saab exhaust garrett compressor .48/.60 oil and liquid cooled (both hooked up no leaks) this thing no shaft play and starts to spool real quick
-2.5' downpipe, no cat
-3in thermal exhaust
-Aem adjustable fpr, silver
-DSM blacktop injectors wired up to honda resistor box
-Distributor's less than a month old
-new clutch cable
-Optima redtop less than a year old
-NGK wires and 2step colder plugs gapped at .03, have an extra set that i'll throw in
-MSD set up

SUSPENSION:
-ingall front camber kit, washer trick in the back
-tokico blues, front are less 3000miles, back ones will need to be replaced
-skunk2 coilovers
-02 si wheels
-Cross drilled and slotted rotors on front.
-SPW Rear Strut bar.
-EM Racing C-Pillar brace bar
-Generic fstb

ICE & INTERIOR:
-Autometer Pro-comp ultra-lite Boost and Oil Pressure gauge
-Marshall Fuel pressure gauge
-Apexi Turbo Timer, one that looks like a pen
-Leather seats out of a 98 teggie.
-Autometer Guage pod
-Autometer 5" Phantom tach
-Greddy shift knob
-TWMperformance Short Shifter
-Sony MP3 deck
-Kenwood Component system:
-6 1/2" midranges in door.
-tweeter on door w/ equilizer
-Alpine 6 1/2"Type-S in rear

EXTERIOR:
-VIS oem style cf hood
-sparco hood pins
-ebay one piece headlights
-Mercedes HID balasts & bulbs
-Clear turn signal lens
-custom punched z-3 fenders
-Wings West lip kit and 3piece spoiler
-90-91 red/clear tails
-tint
-m3 mirrors

there's probably some stuff i'm missing.

i'm not goin to lie..the body's got some bad spots..i would rate it 7/10.

l_46922bb4ae6cd27507fc027a28e4172c.jpg

email me for more pics!!!

email - loserpunkx182@gmail.com
aim - loserpunkx182

will entertain offers, dont forget about trades welcome

Last edited:
hey seeing if there's interest in this car again. here's a recent pic:

l_46922bb4ae6cd27507fc027a28e4172c.jpg

it got alittle bit of mods since the first post..last year lol..3in thermal, wheels/falkens ze512, msd, crome tuned, cleaned up the engine/semi wire tuck, subs...probably more that i've missed

i'm out in central PA btw

price is neg. right now. anywhere from $5k - $6k by taking some stuff off. just want enough to start something new

Last edited:
would you take a b18b swapped eg hatch, plus cash , and how much cash you would want let me know very interested, any Dyno numbers since it was tuned, and where was it tuned at, what numbers did it put down...

hey email me and i can give u more information. i dont remember the exact #s on the dyno because it was boost leaking at 5psi than it was street tuned by john (j-k tunning). 10psi on the gsr typically makes 270-300hp and my motor's running pretty strong. let me knwo more about the hatch than i can see how much i would need for the trade.

these are about 3 yrs old...nothing too different tho
689461_96_full.jpg

689461_73_full.jpg

old
822868173_l.jpg

cleaned up the wiring a bit a bit...bad camera skills haah
0508071702.jpg

0508071703.jpg

ass...theres a 3in thermal on there now and different wheels ofcourse
OLHC6BR01JWRDD9.JPG

i dont hqave any pics of the bad spoys but i can get some. bondoing skills will take care of it..one tail light is cracked on the side, where the body dent is, but i have a new set of 90-91 tails that'll go with the car.

you wanna meet up sometime tomorrow? a guy is suppose to call me about selling me a turbonetics turbo kit but if i don't hear from him (which i don't think i will) i'll be down for coming up to like the Prominade or something near there...my clutch (as of last night) is getting pretty bad but i have an exedy stage II clutch and fidenza fly in the mail...so idk holla back yo

Back