f/s FULL b18a1 swap !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

due to problems with $$ and my parents being annoying... I am being forced to sell a motor that was 90% swapped into my car...

The motor is a b18a1 ls motor out of a 90 integra ls, and the tranny is off a 93ls (better gear ratios). This engine has 30k or less miles. I am also giving the motor mounts for a d-series to b-series swap (i was putting in a 90 civic), The ECU for the ls (OBD0), a alternator only HONDA performance crank pulley, The rear motor mount bracket from a 94 integra ls needed for the swap (cost $100 at acura dealership wich is where i found it) we changed the timing belt, and put in NGK-R spark plugs.

I am looking to get somewhere around $700 or more for everything above...

Like i said if you are looking to put this engine into a 4th gen... you won't have to buy a THING else.... Please messege me on aim at wetblink182 or e-mail me at brooksbj@alfredstate.edu if you are interested or if you would like pictures or have any questions

I am willing to ship it anywhere you want, but obviously you will have to pay the shipping costs..

Good luck with everything in advance

i'm really lookin to get rid of this motor kinda quick so please if your interested just make me and offer and we'll talk about it ... i'm pretty easy :)

Where are you located? I am very intrested in the motor, pm or aim me at thnkrlhrd.

i live in rochester NY,

shipping would probly be not exactly cheap... i'm trying to think how it would even be shipped.. it would probly have to be done by freight.. which would probly be around $200 for shipping... but i'm not 100% sure.. i'm looking into it

ok .. it would be shipped by freight.. it could go directly to your house or wherever you wanted it to go... shipping costs are from $150-$300 depending on where you are from me..(western NY)

STILL TRYING TO SELL ENINGE ASAP.... please IM me at wetblink182 or e-mail me with any questions... Still looking for $700.... please if your interested let me know

i've looked into shipping and aparently it has to be freight shipped wich usually costs around $300.. i'm trying to talk to a local shop and see if i can get a discount shipping thro them.... i'll keep ya posted

Back