F/S FULL Peakboost turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Foxkevin89

Full Peakboost turbo kit for sale.
This kit is coming off my car and im going all motor again.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the kit at all.
Rings went in my engine so i need the money for a new one.
i would trade the whole turbo kit for a b16a2 that has low miles on it and does not smoke.
i will put pics up either tonight or tomarrow.
the kit includes:
-Garrett t/3-t/4 .60trim turbo
-pwr intercooler that can handle 425hp
-all charge piping
-peakboost ramhorn design turbo header
-tial 38mm wastegate
-tial bov
-all connectors and clamps
-drilled and tapped b16 oil pan for oil return line-does not leak at all
-Sandwhich for oil line on back of block
-3" downpipe

I paid over $3300 for this whole kit. i will sacrafice for $2500 obo. any questions P/M me or text me at 203-889-8378

Peak boost kits are the sh!t I ordered mine already other wise I would have taken this off your hands. Good luck with the sale, you shouldn't have a hard time getting rid of this bad boy.

I've got a b16a2 in my ef that i wouldn't mind getting rid of because i really wanna turbo my 94 hatch. If your interested please let me know because i am more than interested in this kit.

I also forgot to mention that it has a freshly rebuilt head and a brand new water pump.

I've got a b16a2 in my ef that i wouldn't mind getting rid of because i really wanna turbo my 94 hatch. If your interested please let me know because i am more than interested in this kit.

wait trade the car for the full kit? if so text me at 203-889-8378 or call and leave a message tomarrow cuz ill be at work all day.

Back