F/S: H22/23 combo engine w/ turbo manifold!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry for the delay guys, but I am still checking on shipping, due to my 70hr/week school and work schedule, its difficult therefore local sale is probly gonna be my terms, not to mention the size/weight of the package driving up the freight costs.

Check these guys out for shipping, they'll work it out with the actual trucking companies. Their rates are really reasonable and you get answers on quotes right away. I just recently had a motor shipped on a pallet and it made it to me fine.

american freight company

Originally posted by basemodel@Apr 30 2004, 12:37 AM
Check these guys out for shipping, they'll work it out with the actual trucking companies. Their rates are really reasonable and you get answers on quotes right away. I just recently had a motor shipped on a pallet and it made it to me fine.

american freight company

Thanks for the tip, I emailed them up but they said they could not give me a quote unless I brought the engine to them on a pallet so they could measure and weigh it out even though I gave them my specs. Therefore, local only please because this shipping has turned out to be a real hassle finding quotes and such. ANYONE IN TEXAS?!

ALL ITEMS SOLD, THANKS FOR VIEWING!!! SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD

Back