PA F/S: H22/EK Hasport mounts and Hasport stage 2.9 axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaGirl909

I purchased the Hasport Mounts and Hasport Stage 2 axles about 3 months ago from sponsors on honda-tech.com. The mounts are 70a urethane bushings they are solid, the motor doesnt move at all. But no too much vibration. The Hasport stage 2.9 axles can handle up to 475WHP. Everything is pretty much brand new used for no more then 1000 miles. The mounts and axles are coming off my 96 civic hatch. They are for 96-00 civics. The mounts i have are the EKH2. They are the newer version of the H22EK hasport mounts that pair up with the stage 2.9 hasport axles i have that are also H2. If i would have had the H1 (earlier version) with the H2 upgraded axles i may have been going through axle alignment issues Hasport told me. I Decided to go H to B thats the reason why im selling everything. I have proof of purchase if needed.I bought the Mounts for around $500 and the Hasport stage 2 axles for around $750 from a sponsor on honda-tech.com. I can let the mounts go for $400 and the axles for $600. if you buy both we can work out a deal. Need this stuff gone ASAP so that i can get started on my H to B. Shipping will be extra. Im located in Lancaster PA
If anyone is interested please email me at NAh22EK@yahoo.com

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

*New prices*
Mounts $375
axles $575

NO TRADES NO SCAMS NO BULLSHIT EMAILS NO LOWBALLS SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: