F/S: H23 block, two cylinder heads, two intakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hockeymann44

Alright, I'm doing a H22 VTEC swap in my 92 Prelude, because I threw a rod bearing in the H23 engine. I haven't had this engine apart to confirm that, but I believe by the noises I'm getting and past experience with the same problem, I'm atleast in the right arena.

Anyway, here's this list, if your interested, let me know.....

H23 block, good shape, no cracks, 160,000 miles, like I stated above it prolly needs a set of rod bearings, but would be a great project engine to build off of.......looking for offers on this one.

I have the head on the engine which is in great shape. No bent valves, bad springs, etc. I'll sell it complete for $75 plus shipping. Offers are accepted.

I have a spare head that I used for spare parts in the event something went wrong. Purchased off of eBay with bent valves, only on the 4th cylinder from what I can see, other then that comes with rockers, cams, springs, all that stuff. I'll sell it for $40 plus shipping.

I also have two intakes, one with the throttle body, all sensors and injectors, one without the fuel rail though. I'll sell the complete one w/ fuel rail for $50 plus shipping, the other for intake w/o the fuel rail and throttle body for $35 plus shipping.

Offers are all accepted. Let me know, hockeymann44@yahoo.com

Back