F/S in OHIO LSVTEC PARTS... B18b1 block, GSR head, B18b1 head, Underdr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, i have a completley dissasembled B18b1 block that has been hot tanked, checked and honed, with a new set of ACL bearings. all pistons/rods/crank/hardware is there (i belive). Its just a short block, however in realy good condition/extremly clean 250 plus shipping

I also have a 95 GSR head, also completley dissasembled, checked and cleaned. It is missing the 2 top aluminum pieces that hold all the cam caps togather. the rest of it is there. (including cams/cam gears) Includes a GSR DOHC VTEC valve cover 250 plus shipping.

Ls head, 60k on it, complete with polished valve cover, 75 plus shipping.

I also have an unknown brand underdrive pully for the crank. its shiny. 50 shipped...

If your interested, i can do 525 shipped on the b18b1 block and gsr head, or 350 shipped on the b1 block and b1 head. i will toss the pully in for an extra 25.

Represent! (D-series still owns j00)

Hit me up on AIM, Havoc340 or email Havoc340@aol.com. I do not have a phone (cannot afford one yet but if these parts sell...) I dont tend to check the H-Swizap as often as i should, so if your realy interested, email or IM me...

Back