F/S JDM Honda Civic SiR EF9 Cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
i really dont need it and have never installed it. I have the wires and light for the vtec light to go in the cluster. You just need to make the vtec words(minor custome work). I still have the wires attacthed in the back. hit me up at 850-545-3670 ask for Taco or Abel. THE FIRST resonable offer takes it. remember i really dont want it. ;)

do you know if i have to modify the harness to plug into this one.... or is it just plug and play

THE SITE SAYS ITS PLUG AND PLAY! ITS NOT! sorry for any confusion.no its not plug and play. its not cable driven so you have to swap the vss. and you have to swap some pins. There is a write up on ht on a similar cluster setup. It depends on the vehicle.

Please do the research and make sure it fits you vehicle. If not make sure you know you have to modify some stuff.

BUMP

but im not sure if it will work ill ask some one whos knows and ill hit u up l8r...i am VERY interested!!!

i know my car is an EG6 but ill see

hey, it wont fit, but i just picked up a 92-95 honda civic jdm cluster....but...

Bump

well I got back in town. bump for a desperate seller. I'll take anything resonable......anything

Back