f/s KYB G-2 struts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
got them and thay didnt fit my crx due to the rear end being from a teg. WILL FIT and crx. asking $70/piece + shipping. will include stock teg springs for free if needed.
click on my albums and you can see the pics of my crx height. i payed 75$ a piece for them a week ago! you can me at 850-545-3670. Im located in Tally fl.

Originally posted by Taco15@Sep 21 2005, 05:20 PM
got them and thay didnt fit my crx due to the rear end being from a teg. WILL FIT and crx. asking $70/piece + shipping. will include stock teg springs for free if needed.
click on my albums and you can see the pics of my crx height. i payed 75$ a piece for them a week ago! you can me at 850-545-3670. Im located in Tally fl.
[post=557990]Quoted post[/post]​

They should fit the rear end as well. Maybe they are for an 88 CRX...I know the rear 88 struts are different than the 89-91 rear struts but are the same as the 90-93 teg ones.

well they must have the sent me the wrong year ones then. the ones i needed where the ones with the H bracket.(which are the the teg ones)

Originally posted by Taco15@Sep 22 2005, 10:22 AM
well they must have the sent me the wrong year ones then. the ones i needed where the ones with the H bracket.(which are the the teg ones)
[post=558376]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah they sent you rears for an 88... I would have taken them off your hands about a month ago but I went rear disc so I got the H ones like you now lol

Back