f/s - LS tranny.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I recently bought a B16A swap and they sent me a wrong tranny. I have got a new one and I should be putting it on my motor AUG. 12. So then I will have my LS tranny up for sale. The tranny is great and it doesn't grind in any gear. E-mail if you are interested. I am located in southeastern wisconsin and pick up is best, but I will consider shipping. <<<<Price depends on method.
DArin

Hey do you still have the trann, and where are you located THNAKS

Actually I haven't taken it out yet, I am going to wait until spring to take the LS out. It is a hydro. I do have a 96 GSR tranny for sale right now though. I am asking 450 plus ship or pick up. It is sitting and ready to go. Hydro, and new syncro's. Let me know. Darin

Hey i have an Ls cable tranny im selling its in perfect condition no grinds its perfect just make offer i live in Cincy ..... Thanks, Brandon

jspeccivicsi: how much for the tranny..i live north of louisville and i can pick up

well it has less than 200 miles on it so im trying to get at least 3 out of it its been rebuilt so it has new syncros in it like i said it dont grind so if your interested email me at ihitvtec@hotmail.com thanks,Brandon

OH and for you all that need beefy motors built hit me up we can do em'--Sports Issue Engineering,Thanks again for your business

lookin for a b series tranny hydro, dont need clutch or anything, no grind no shaft play, willing to spend 550ish

Back