f/s- Madden 05 and motorola v400 cameraphone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Hey guys whats up. I am selling 1 ps2 games. I am selling madden 05 collector's edition. It has alot of extras like madden moments, mini games and alot more. My playstation 2 went up and i really dont wanna buy another one. The madden game was opened and i looked at the directions and havent even played it yet. I just bought the game less than 2 weeks ago. I will sell it for 45 dollars + shipping. I still have the wrapping for the game if you want me to ship it to you aslo. I payed 60 at the stores. I have a few vouches on this site. I am a good seller and i will ship it out the same day i receive payement. And it doesnt have any scratches on it. Just let me know if you are interested. Shipping will be 2 dollars anywhere in the us. Thanks for your time.
collector_pack_200x260.jpg

1861Bump.gif
for an awesome price on Madden 2005... i know someone wants it. I will accept any reasonable offers. And i ship out the next possible day. I have vouches for that.

No one wants madden 2005? Also i have a motorola v400 cameraphone. Used for 6 months. I will sell it for cheap. It will come with an extra oem gray case and an all blue case, extra battery and home charger. And i will even add a data cable for mp3 ringtones and car charger. It will work with att, verizon or tmobile if you have a sim card. I would like to get 120 shipped for it but i will except best offers on that also.

Back