F/S Motor/Seats...stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRON1C

Have my D16Z6 in my 94 EX. Selling entire swap, engine, 5 spd tranny, ecu, axles, everything. Also comes with HP 4-2-1 header, AEM cold air, and skunk2 short shifter, motor has 70k on it. No grinds, no funny noises, everything runs smooth. Give me a reasonable price. Best offer gets it.

Also selling my stock seats, they are in near perfect condition. Email for pics.
$200+ shipping.

I am located in Va Beach, 23456.
Email for pics and other questions.

Moe687@aol.com

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay. My ebay sn is Moe687.

The motor is still in my car, so if you live close to me, hit me up and I'll let you drive it. Moe687@aol.com
757-748-8066

near perfect seller post...

what it is, where it is, how to contact you BOTH e-mail and phone, vouches, and how much you want for it, well the seats anyway

bump

I don't really know how much I could get for the motor, and everything. Just tryin to get rid of it. If the price is right, then the motor is sold!!

$1100 Shipped, I'm including the HP header, AEM cold air, and Skunk2 short shifter, those alone set me back $600.

Or $800 shipped with all stock stuff on it.

Lemme know....

Man, i bought my D15B complete swap for $350. Its got higher power ratings than that. If i were you. I would look to sell it for like $300+shipping. Just some advice man.

P.S. my swap came with a Neuspeed header, NGK wires and plugs, ACT clutch.

i'm interested in the engine and ecu and seats. no tranny, etc. what color are the seats?

how about 500 for the engine swap shipped to CT 06450.. u can keep all ur aftermarket stuff and the stock header

Originally posted by KRON1C@Apr 23 2004, 11:31 AM
How about, no. I'll just put it on ebay, I bet I'll get what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

probably not

Back