F/S NIB VAFC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

As the title says, new in box VAFC (not the brand new VAFC2 that sells for 350) Had it about 3 months, never used it, took it out of the box once. Bought it for 290 shipped, looking for 270 shipped. Pics will come when I feel like uploading them.

s3f36ef6a72c03.jpg

s3f36ef7775311.jpg

I have bought several things from Nick. He is a good seller and a quick shipper. :worthy: :moon: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if i woulda seen this 3days ago i might of gotta damn
just picked up the 2

You can always return it :p I really don't know what the difference is in between the two, but I doubt it's worth 100 dollars more. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 10 2003, 02:48 PM
As the title says, new in box VAFC (not the brand new VAFC2 that sells for 350) Had it about 3 months, never used it, took it out of the box once. Bought it for 290 shipped, looking for 270 shipped. Pics will come when I feel like uploading them.

were are you I will give you 250

260 shipped is the lowest I will go. I'm in NW FL.

Where are you located? If you are still wining the bid on the 15th, swing by and it's 250 out the door :)

Cali, 91748 let me know what shipping would be. Thanks.

Wait, I thought you were going to pick it up at my house, lol. Nevermind then...I will only end the bidding if someone comes to my house and picks it up :)

yes, whatever it sells for...it sells for.

No reserve on the item via ebay.

Back