NY F/S nissan 240sx SE with sr20det and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

I'm In no rush to sell this car, I love it but I want to buy a house and a bigger down payment would be nice. If I don't get what I want I will keep it. This car is from florida so there is no rust what so ever anywhere.

1989 240sx se with power windows, power locks, a/c and power steering. mods are:
sr20det swap
megan 3" exhaust
megan test pipe
3" downpipe
greddy front mount
apexi intake
T28 turbo
tomei ecu
Apexi safc 2
255 walbro fuel pump
z32 fuel filter
z32 maf (not installed)
brembo cross drilled rotors and axis pads in front
tein springs
hks turbo timer
boost controller
180sx radiator
cooling panel
new steering rack
tein tension rods
nardi steering wheel
180sx tach
180sx rear garnish
180sx front turn signals
sard bov
act stage 2 clutch
15x7 mesh rims +6 offset
autometer boost gauge
pivot lazy eye controller
engine torque dampner
clifford alarm with paging remote and starter disable.
It has a $2500 paint job by island auto body in miami . I also have all receipts for work done to the car from day one. I even have the info sticker that comes on the window when you buy a car brand new lol. I'm the 4th owner of the car.
This car was tuned by martin at XAT racing in tampa florida less than 3 months ago.

looking to get 6800 obo or will trade for stock 240 coupe and cash. If you have any other questions pm me.

10p8rr7.jpg

29ncms7.jpg

mj61ap.jpg

hu0q5y.jpg

nfcjc.jpg

opoh79.jpg

Bump for a nice ride and good parts. My friend is building the same thing and I doubt his will ever be done.:disgust1:

Thanks, tell your friend to just buy my car and he won't have to worry about finishing his haha.

try posting on ctdrifting.com lots of 240 guys there relatively close too

Looks like fun!!! If I didnt have so many projects this would be a good one to pick up!

Free bump for you! :)

Back