F/S or F/T 1998 jeep wrangler for honda/acura

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ffpatrick

this is a new thread because my other one got confusing and had to many posts from me because i was new so apologize for the repeat but here goes

1998 jeep wrangler soft top 106k , stick shift, tan interior, red exterior, 4' pro comp suspension lift, 33'inch tires with black rims. car has 4x4 and works . no mechical defects what-so-ever non smoker, clean interior, clean engine bay. I simply like honda's used to own one and would be interested in trading for either a turbo honda / acura. any offers will be considered. cash for car is $6000 firm if you wanna buy it striaght out. just looking to get some responses and see whats out there preferably a turbo 92 honda or up or acura. if i get an offer i like im going to take it . here are some pictures...
Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

thankyou for your time if you want to contact me i am located in parma, ohio about 10 min out from cleveland. my email is ffcarney@sbcglobal.net and my cell is 216-288-5135. if you have any questions feel free to contact me although if you want to trade please email me pictures of your car in advance so i have somethign to look at while you tell me about your vehicle.

have a 91 si hatch with lots of mods 225hp turbo sohc i would consider trading as ive been wanting a jeep for about year now is your jeep a 6cyl and has it been regeared for the 33s

im not sure to be honest i bought the jeep from an older guy about a year ago. never had any problems and the spedometer reads accurate so i would assume so but dont quote me on that. my jeep is a 4 cyl. email me pics, and what is the milage of your si? im looking for a equal trade i dont want to get screwed or screw anyone over ffcarney@sbcglobal.net or call me 216-288-5135 just remind me who you are because i get a decent amount of calls about it . ttyl -patrick

Back