F/S or F/T EG Coupe JDM H22 LSD Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ekmanny

Hey i got an EG coupe....Im in FLORIDA

interoir:
the interior is brown look alright.. has tear in driverside seat...*brand new carpet black*...Ex Guage Cluster...

Exterior:
Hood has a few dents... has a crack windshield...has a *brandnew rear bumper black* dew to major crack in the original one...has a couple of scartches around the body no major dents, no rust at all...has a jdm mugen front lip...jdm corner lights...jdm foglights...special edition rims...

engine:
compresion ratio 10.6:1
horsepower 200
tranny has LSD ACT stage two clutch
AEM intake
ECU P61 GSR OBD1
Apexi Vtec Controller Version TWO
Has AC but you need to recharge and put on the belt
car has full 2 1/4 piping with stock exhaust..

I have spoon mirrors not install will throw in as well.. i put alot of money into this swap one.. This is one of the hardest swaps to do.. Car runs strong no grinds in tranny.. No smoking from motor..If your looking for a FAST HONDA this is the one..

Well looking for 4000 and Open to trades let me know

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
about a trade

ill trade ya a 94 hatch , red, with acura fat -5 wheels, dropped on coilovers, with a b18b , engine and tranny with 60k, body has 169k, has intake and dc 421 header, have muffler and cat for it also new 5inch tach and skull shiftknob, short shifter, tyc talights, let me know if youd take this n some cash, or maybe another 92 hatch on top of that that needs work its stock let me know

I am interested but that dent by the tail light would start to rust real quick up here. Is that piece replaceable?. Also, your interior is in bad shape. If you can get the console, shift boot and the other panels put on and get me a few more pics I will def be interested. What is the mileage on the motor?.

yes that piece is replaceable... and as for the interior i got all new black interior for it i will put new pics up shortly......the motor has about 65000 to 70000 miles on it...

ok, how would you want to do the trade?. Figured I would ask since you are in florida and I am in vermont. Also, Is there paint chips all over the front of the car or is it something else?.

Back