1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/S or TRADE 1987 Toyota Mk1 MR2

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Dow.Tom, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Dow.Tom

Dow.Tom New Member

Hey everyone, I'm currently selling my car because I'm starting a new project and I dont have the money for to keep working on this car. I've run into too many problems at the moment.

Accessories
    The car is a 1987 Silver MR2 with sunroof. It has power locks, and power windows. The passenger's window is a little 'studdery' due to the window motor gear. The headlights go up and down, but the passenger headlight is slightly behind the driver's(speed wise). The car has AC but it is missing the Tension pulley. I have one in my garage and will include in the sale.

Engine
    There is a new JDM 4age engine from a Corolla GT-S. The engine has under 50k miles and was bought from a local importer. The swap was installed by my friend Adam. He has owned Mk1's, Mk2's and now a Mk1.5. The car has a stock exhaust system.
    Installed parts:
    -New Flywheel (oem)
    -New Clutch (oem)
    -New Fuel filter
    -New Water pump
    -New Headgasket
    -New Timing belt
    -New Spark Plugs
    -New Battery
    -New Distributor Seals
    -New Throttle Body and TPS
    -New Brake Pads
    -New Rotors

Interior
    The car has silver/black two tone leather seats. The glove compartment works but the left side is loose. The spedo does not work as the cable was burnt. I do not have one, but am willing to install if you buy the cable.

Exterior
    The car has rust on both rear wheel wells. A small dent on the hood, and the front driver side fender(hardly noticable). Also there are 2 dents on the driver side door. The paint is 2 years old and in good shape everywhere but the rust spots.

Driving
    This car accelorates like any other car with the JDM 4age. The car is a 5spd Manual. Current Status: Car runs, but needs to be timed. (In process of timing it now)

Asking price
    I am asking for $2000 OBO. Or a 92-95 Civic with a b18b swap
    The money is going toward my next project car. ^^

I do need this car sold AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Phone number 410 963 8957 (ask for tom)
    Email Dow.Tom@hotmail.com

Pictures
    dow-tom - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  2. Dow.Tom

Dow.Tom New Member

bump

3. Dow.Tom

Dow.Tom New Member

4. Dow.Tom