F/S or trade 93 civic si hatch $2500 firm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wsup, your hatch plus 4000 for my fully built one.

Originally posted by Neef@Sep 20 2004, 11:28 PM
wsup, your hatch plus 4000 for my fully built one.
[post=392831]Quoted post[/post]​

No thanks for that amount I can fully build my own hatch. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm gonna put up some new pics cause the car looks much better than when I took those pics. I've added some mods to the car plus its about to be painted in a week or two. If I don't sell/trade this car before the winter hits, then I'm gonna put it away and swap the motor over the winter.

I'm not gonna trade straight up man. sorry then no deal. for 4000.00 i guarentee you wont be able to build one to what I have. 4000.00 for a fully built motor with a race turbo kit?? I dont think so man. 4000 would get you a decent build. Then a decent turbo kit for instance like a DRAG (which sucks) is about 3 grand. This one is Darton sleeved with arais pistons and crower rods. ferrera valves and retainers. Then I have my turbo set up which consist of a stainless steel tubular manifold, that alone is close to a grand. Garret Intercooler was 950.00. So if you can get a full motor built with the same turbo kit then please let me know where i can do it. Not to flame on ya but good luck selling that car.

So your really saying you want 7500 on that car neef damn thats alot i would much rather build my own so i know it isnt dogged out thats fucking crazy..Good luck selling it..Reemo that was good thinking what a rip later man.

Wow, and this is coming from a guy selling a SALVAGED title EG with a non running LS swap that also has problems putting the whole thing together. I mean what are YOU tryin to get for your car? :worthy: Wow, I guess I'll just keep my car.

how many miles on the motor thats in it now .. and can you take pics of it now .. with out all the stuff?

Back