F/S or trade, D-series parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Below are the parts that I'm trying to get rid of in order to do my Z6 bottom end rebuild, also below is a list of things I might be willing to trade or work out a deal for. I live in NC and I have a 93 si hatch.

Items for sale/trade:
1. Complete head gasket set (all gaskets that go onto a Z6 head)

2. Skunk2 chipped P28 ecu (Used only once to test) <<<<Pending....

3. Integra dash w/cluster (missing passanger side airbag and cover only)

4. 99-00 si wheels w/205/50/15 Nitto's (90% tread on them, looking for GSR wheels for these wheels) I have 5 of these wheels 4-in perfect condition and the spare.....well its just a spare so its ugly but matches....

5. MSD Distributor cap only, for a Z6 (brand new in box)

6. Goodyear gatorback timing belt (for a D16Z6) New!

7. TC sportline oil drian plug (New)

8. STR fuel rail (used) no FPR.

9. Complete D15B7 w/tranny, intake manifold and all sensors, exhaust manifold, distributor, etc...(tranny grinds in second and needs clutch) this motor won't be ready for sale until I sell all these items to build my z6. Motor has 128,000 on it right now.

10. JDM headlight/signal switch (the turn signal is on the right side etc....)

Items that I want:
1. Spoon duckbill wing.

2. Si hatch door panels (black).

3. Si dash w/si guage cluster (complete black dash w/harness)

4. Si front bumper, don't need the fogs already have them

5. Integra swirlies (GSR-Blades) w/tires.

6. Headers (DC sports or decent name brand)

7. D-series turbo parts.

LMK.......

ill trade you a New in box dc sports 4-1 header ceramic and my 00 Si cluster has only 15,999 miles marked on it still has amber red light in aswell. i have pics too , for the 4 si wheels? let me know thanks

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 13 2004, 04:49 PM
what applications with that fuel rail fit on?

The fuel rail will fit a z6 not sure what other applications. But I think it should fit all d-series motors. Also I think you have to have a adjustable FPR in order to make the fuel rail work properley.

Originally posted by Rsx-S turbo@Jul 14 2004, 01:13 AM
ill trade you a New in box dc sports 4-1 header ceramic and my 00 Si cluster has only 15,999 miles marked on it still has amber red light in aswell. i have pics too , for the 4 si wheels? let me know thanks

What motor will the headers fit? I don't have any other wheels for my car @ this time, that's why I'm wanting to trade for the GSR wheels (swirlies). I'd like to get the headers from you though need anything else? Also I don't think that 00 si guage cluster will work for me because I'm converting back to the stock si dash.

ive got 90 crx si door panels...great condition...selling w/ crx si carpet for $175 w/ sony speakers, $150 w/o speakers

Originally posted by ExplicitSnow@Jul 19 2004, 11:06 AM
ive got 90 crx si door panels...great condition...selling w/ crx si carpet for $175 w/ sony speakers, $150 w/o speakers
[post=365201]Quoted post[/post]​

Will the door panels fit a 93 si hatch???? Don't need a carpet, just had the headliner and entire carpet replaced w/oem si carpet.

my door panels are out of my 90 crx si...so im not sure if theyll fit your 93 hatch...youd have to ask somebody else...but myself, i dont think so...im sorry, i didnt even realize you needed parts for a 93, i thought it was an EF hatch

Back