F/S or Trade- D16A1 Intake mani

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackice90HB

What I got for sale is the polished D16A1 Intake manifold I bought from B16Racer2NR (thanks again for the parts). It's in perfect condition. B16 did a good ass polishing job on it. It has all sensors. I'm keeping the fuel rail, injectors and resistor box. But, like I said all the sesors are there, along with the complete throttle body assembly. The only thing missing is the fuel rail, injectors and r. box. $80 OBO or trade for D16A6 intake manifold

Reason I'm selling it.........I just found out a couple minutes ago that it wont fit my D15B2. I geuss I should have researched that before buying. I'm doing a MPFI swap, so, yeah. D16A1 is a DOHC D-series, I dont know if it will fit on DOHC ZC motors or not. CHECK BEFORE BUYING.

cr240sx@cox.net

Quoted post[/post]]
What I got for sale is the polished D16A1 Intake manifold I bought from B16Racer2NR (thanks again for the parts). It's in perfect condition. B16 did a good ass polishing job on it. It has all sensors. I'm keeping the fuel rail, injectors and resistor box. But, like I said all the sesors are there, along with the complete throttle body assembly. The only thing missing is the fuel rail, injectors and r. box. $80 OBO or trade for D16A6 intake manifold

Reason I'm selling it.........I just found out a couple minutes ago that it wont fit my D15B2. I geuss I should have researched that before buying. I'm doing a MPFI swap, so, yeah. D16A1 is a DOHC D-series, I dont know if it will fit on DOHC ZC motors or not. CHECK BEFORE BUYING.

cr240sx@cox.net
that sucks it doesn't fit :cry: did you make sure it doesn't fit the D15? I'll see if I can find a D16A6 manifold for you...
did you figure on wiring the dizzy plug? you want me to send you those pins? i'll give them to you for free like I said before :thumbsup:

yeah, that'd be cool. I got the wiring all figured out, I just have to do it. Two of the damn bolts of my stock manifold stripped, all the other ones came out. I'm planning on buying new I/M studs and bolts all the way around. This car is a focking money pit..... :mrgreen:

but yeah, even the damn gasket doesnt line up. I got a new Felpro I/M gasket and on the box it listed all the motors that used that I/M gasket. D16A1 wasnt one of them. I read that after I test fitted it though.

Back