F/S or trade JDM B16 complete with GSR tranny in georgia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

restinpoison

i have a jdm b16 complete engine up for grabs in a 98 civic ex, with GSR tranny, stage 3 exeddy clutch. Car was wrecked a couple of months ago with minor damage in the front. a/c condensor and radiator was not damaged. has dc header and cold air intake with aftr market adjustable cam gears. Car also has a rear wheel disc brake conversion kit with 4 wheel camber kit. no interior in the car. wil sell the whole car for $1000 OBO Very negotiable. local pick up only please.
You can reach me at 229-256-6811. i can also email you pics
thanks
Edit: im sorry i had the year wrong it is a 98

Last edited:
bump
just wanted to add that the car has a full dash with custom vinyl/ leather complete with same door panels. it is a 2 door. everything on the car is shaved and the gas cap is behind one of the SI rear taillights.
has alarm
sparco steering wheel.
has full body kit. not sure of the name but it was expensive. i also installed a type r front lip kit as well, which is not damaged.
car does have a salvage title.
car was featured in nopi twice in atlanta and won second in a category.
thanks

ashburn ga. Its right off of I-75. yes i will post some pics in a few hours.
I'll sell just the motor or anything off of it.
the motor also has a brand new alternator and battery. car will drive. i drove it home after i wrecked it.
pics will be up in a few hours thanks

It looks really good...why only $1000...I am very interested, but I really just want the engine swap...how much? How driveable is it, would it need to be towed if its going very far? Oh yeah is the engine gen 1 or 2

Last edited:
ill take less than 1000 if you come pick it up. i got enough money from insurance to buy a new truck, plus after selling the seats, carpet, and rims. the motor has 40k and the car has 98k. im not sure if the motor is gen 1 or 2, is there a way i can tell? the block is stamped "B16A".
im about 2 and a half hours from savannah. the irony is i just lost my job as a wrecker driver so i cant help you out with the towing. lol
i know the car runs.
i wouldnt drive very far because it was hit hard enough to where the fender scrubs on the tire.
im also interested in trades.
oh trust me when i say i was very sick when i wrecked it. the car was amazing. i had black powdercoated 17" konig tantrums on it, and also had type r red carpet with custom bucket back seats and front seats.
you can call me on my cell at 229-256-6811 anytime and i can tell you more about it.
edit: i think the car has an aftermarket computer in it also.
thanks

Last edited:
in your 1st post you said the car has no interior, but your 2nd post you say it has full custom dash, matching door panels, etc etc...

does the car come with interior or no? any pics? i will be in nc in 2 weeks, considering coming down to bring the car back with me to buffalo ny if it will make it back on its own

im sorry, when i said no interior i meant no seats or carpet. car does have dash and door panels. i would not drive it bc one of the fenders is hitting the tire so it would not be very safe.
You can call me anytime. my phone is alwys on me.

can you post some more pics of the exterior and interior? i might definitely be interested in picking this up while im down there

im sorry the car is sold.
thanks

i have a buddy who is going to put his honda up for sale soon. it also has a b16. ill be sure to post when he does.

Back