F/s Or Trade: Obd0 B16a Distributor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nuc79

I need an OBD1 dist for my B16A1. I'm doing an OBD0-to-1 on the engine. Make me an offer or a trade for the OBD-0 distributor. Also, I've heard you can cut one leg off the non-VTEC distributor and it will work as well. Does anyone know about this. If so, I might be interested in one of those.

BTW, a local recycler wanted to charge me $75. I was hoping to do better than that, unless that's a really great deal.

Originally posted by nuc79@Jan 13 2003, 09:22 PM
I need an OBD1 dist for my B16A1. I'm doing an OBD0-to-1 on the engine. Make me an offer or a trade for the OBD-0 distributor. Also, I've heard you can cut one leg off the non-VTEC distributor and it will work as well. Does anyone know about this. If so, I might be interested in one of those.

BTW, a local recycler wanted to charge me $75. I was hoping to do better than that, unless that's a really great deal.
[post=25801]Quoted post[/post]​

wada up i was wondering what the price on that is and if within my range i need asap

Originally posted by nuc79@Jan 13 2003, 09:22 PM

[post=25801]Quoted post[/post]​

hey how much for the dist and if iits in my range what would be your method of payment

Back