F/S si wheels/rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by reemo_2001@Mar 23 2004, 12:43 PM
I'd like to buy the rims, not argue what year they came on. I live in Charlotte NC how much and get I pick them up??

You got a Pm.........

I paid this guy for these rims and its been almost 2 weeks now and nothing!! i sent numerous emails and only got replies twice!! he said he sent the rims but this is what happend his exact email!!

sup man...i went and dropped them off BUT for some dumbass reason the
woman that was at the counter said i would have to call back up there
for the tracking #....i was like "bitch please...ive never had to do that
before"...she was like..well thats what i prefer...i was like whatever
trick...so ive got to call up there and talk to the manager today since
he wasnt there yesterday...i thought that was completely fucking
retarded...BUt sorry i dont have the #s but i did drop them off. I was
thinking that the bus had already come for the day or some shit an wasnt
comeing back til today...but anyways..ill fill you in on the info as i get
it..thanks and sorry again!

sounds kinda fishy to me!! but hopefully he will come through!!!

Originally posted by bozos_civicsi@Apr 19 2004, 09:36 PM
I paid this guy for these rims and its been almost 2 weeks now and nothing!! i sent numerous emails and only got replies twice!! he said he sent the rims but this is what happend his exact email!!

dude its been a week...stop tryin to start shit and contact me.....not my fault i talked to a biznatch at ups...you wait 1 day and start complaining as to how i cant get them out fast enough...AND you wanted me to get them to you next day...and i told you YOU would pay for it..im not paying 250 so you can get them next day...FUCK THAT! STOP TRYIN TO RUIN MY NAME B/C YOU ARE AN IMPATIENT FUCK! Some fuckin people.......you are the one that sounds fishy to me...how will i know you wont file a complaint w/ paypal AFTER you get them stating you never recieved them...HOW DO I KNOW YOU HAVENT GOTTEN THEM?

YOU GOT A PROBLEM W/ ME...CONTACT ME..NOT HONDASWAP... :angry: does nothing but pisses me off b/c of your shadyness

ya buddy im not like that!! im not the dumb one that says he sent them and didnt get the tracking numbers!!! if it was me and she didnt give me tracking numbers i wouldnt have sent them and yes it has been about 2 weeks since i paid and almost a week since you say you sent them!!! if you sent them on tuesday ups ground only takes 3-4 days that means i should have received them on either friday or today and nothing!!! all i want is my rims and hey if you would actually return my damn emails then i wouldnt have to do this shit!!! Your ass just leaves me hanging wondering what the fuck is going on!!!! and of course im going to be impatient if you dont let me know whats going on and ive been ripped off before and i dont want it to happen again!!!! I never complained about you not getting them out i just told you i needed them by last friday and you had about 5 days to do that and you didnt!!!! i had them rims sent about 50 miles from me and i was going to be down there last weekend thats why i needed them by friday!!!! I dont have tools or a jack where im at only there and it doesnt really matter because its monday now and I still dont have them!!! I also told you about two weeks ago that i wanted them saturday delivery i believe and your exact words was thats going to be very expensive and i said thats cool i can wait then!! i never asked you to pay the extra for shipping them!!!

Originally posted by bozos_civicsi@Apr 19 2004, 09:57 PM
ya buddy im not like that!! im not the dumb one that says he sent them and didnt get the tracking numbers!!! if it was me and she didnt give me tracking numbers i wouldnt have sent them and yes it has been about 2 weeks since i paid and almost a week since you say you sent them!!! if you sent them on tuesday ups ground only takes 3-4 days that means i should have received them on either friday or today and nothing!!! all i want is my rims and hey if you would actually return my damn emails then i wouldnt have to do this shit!!! Your ass just leaves me hanging wondering what the fuck is going on!!!! and of course im going to be impatient if you dont let me know whats going on and ive been ripped off before and i dont want it to happen again!!!! I never complained about you not getting them out i just told you i needed them by last friday and you had about 5 days to do that and you didnt!!!! i had them rims sent about 50 miles from me and i was going to be down there last weekend thats why i needed them by friday!!!! I dont have tools or a jack where im at only there and it doesnt really matter because its monday now and I still dont have them!!! I also told you about two weeks ago that i wanted them saturday delivery i believe and your exact words was thats going to be very expensive and i said thats cool i can wait then!! i never asked you to pay the extra for shipping them!!!

guess what BUD...where i live takes longer than 3-4days get get items accross america by ups...AND you paid me through paypal on april 11...today is the 19..And ive got all the sent emails to you...and about the shipping money...you never said 'it was cool' ...i bluntly said i wasnt doing it like that....LIKE I STATED BEFORE...HONDASWAP ISNT THE PLACE FOR YOUR BITCHING B/C You think the world revolves around you....AND another thing tardcart...why dont you tell the whole truth...kinda like me...if you wanted your money back to begin w/ i would have said screw it and handed it back over... Im not a shady business man but i will get those who try and fuck me as you are trying.....aint gonna happen...buddy :ph34r:

ya ok fucking homo!! im not trying to fuck you i just want what i paid for and i bet you havent even contacted the ups manager like you stated because you havent told me jack mammy about a god damn thing!! I just wanted tracking numbers and hmmmmmmmmm havent gotten them yet have I??????? I also am telling the complete truth because I asked about either saturday delivery or 2nd day air I cant remember nor do I care!! Also it isnt across america I live in the us not in oregon!!! im half a country away and I can drive from here to there in one day 3 days if i dont drive through the night!! I know this because my brother lives in nc and when hes sent me stuff its only taken 3 days!! if you dont believe me i dont give a fuck because i can give you his address his phone number and the army base that he use to live on down there!!! so maybe you should get your facts straight!!!! I also never said or even think that the world revolves around me!!! I also never said I wanted my money back?? where is that comming from and whos a tardcars??? not me im not the fucking idiot that let the rims go without getting the tracking numbers for them!! I would have said fuck you hoe these arent going anywhere until I get the tracking numbers on them but I guess maybe your not that smart!!!

Originally posted by lude68+Apr 19 2004, 09:50 PM-->
bozos_civicsi
@Apr 19 2004, 09:36 PM

dude its been a week...stop tryin to start shit and contact me.....not my fault i talked to a biznatch at ups...you wait 1 day and start complaining as to how i cant get them out fast enough...AND you wanted me to get them to you next day...and i told you YOU would pay for it..im not paying 250 so you can get them next day...FUCK THAT! STOP TRYIN TO RUIN MY NAME B/C YOU ARE AN IMPATIENT FUCK! Some fuckin people.......you are the one that sounds fishy to me...how will i know you wont file a complaint w/ paypal AFTER you get them stating you never recieved them...HOW DO I KNOW YOU HAVENT GOTTEN THEM?

YOU GOT A PROBLEM W/ ME...CONTACT ME..NOT HONDASWAP... :angry: does nothing but pisses me off b/c of your shadyness

ya buddy i tried contacting you you never replied so i guess i have to get dirty and do a paypal complaint and bitch on honda swap because obviously that got you to reply!!! pretty bad that i had to do this for you to talk to me!!!

well in your words it takes more than 4 days to get here from there and its been 4 so by your words you should know that i havent gotten them and quit talking shit because before you sent them the week i paid you i asked you if you could ship them 2nd day and you said it would cost way too much so I said dont bother so quit fucking lying!!!! Im not trying to ruin your name on here but you wouldnt contact me after all the times I emailed you and then I post a statement in here and then you contact me right away!!! So i guess I did something right because you contacted me after that!!! Its not my fault I had to do that for you to contact me and I am a patient guy but not patient when you dont return emails or give me what I ask!! for the shitload time I told you all I want is THE FUCKING TRACKING NUMBERS!!!!! Is that tooo much to ask for??? I also wasnt complaining on how long it was taking you to ship them out and if you would check i paid you on the 8th not the 11th!!! so whos the one thats lying?? certainly isnt me!! you want me to post my payment on here to prove that your lying some more or what?? man get your shit together and start telling the truth and not a bunch of stupid ass lies!!! and i wasnt bitching about you not shipping them out fast enough!! I did email you a couple times that weekend that i paid to see if you shipped them and if you could send me tracking numbers!! how is that complaining that you didnt ship them out fast enough?? I know what i said when i paid!! I asked you if you could ship them saturday delivery and you said that would cost too much so i said thats ok dont do it that way then!! I dont know where your getting all this bullshit from??? I dont know if your just fucking nuts in the head or what but i never complained about the shipping I didnt pay on the 11th it was the 8th Im not trying to ruin your reputation on here but it was the only way to get you to respond and all I want is mother fucking tracking numbers!!!!!!

can you guys pm one another? youre both acting like kids, and you guys are about to get warned by a mod if you dont cool it. in before lock. :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back