F/S si wheels/rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Apr 22 2004, 09:39 PM
can you guys pm one another? youre both acting like kids, and you guys are about to get warned by a mod if you dont cool it. in before lock. :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

notice what the dates are.....weve resolved it so shut the fuck up and stop starting shit

Originally posted by lude68+Apr 22 2004, 10:02 PM-->
bigdaddyIII
@Apr 22 2004, 09:39 PM
can you guys pm one another? youre both acting like kids, and you guys are about to get warned by a mod if you dont cool it. in before lock. :locked:  :locked:  :locked:  :locked:  :locked:  :locked:  :locked:  :locked:

notice what the dates are.....weve resolved it so shut the fuck up and stop starting shit

yeah, i noticed the date was yesterday. i was just looking out for you guys. god, relax, jackass.

:roll: your the ass that brought it back up..damn let us resolve our own problems w/o the help of you or anybody else on the site :sleep: so let it go :roll:

the only reason i checked this thread is cuz i ws gonna buy em, then i saw all that, and didnt know wtf was up.

dude..trust me...its a complicated situation..he thought i was holding out and i thought he was just being a complete douche bag after he had gotten them...come to find out..the lady at the desk refunds my money (to her) and cancels the shipment 10 min. after i left and has a friend come pick them up later in the day as if they are picking up a shipment...Thats what was told to me by the manager....
Now you see our complications?

i think im gonna find out the retail value from honda and get her for that...stupid trick fucked w/ the wrong person...my dad is a capt. at the county dept. and a drill SGT in the US army....sometimes family in law enforcement comes in handy

oic. complicated indeed. i thought some ebay bitch was holding out on me when i bought a door for the lx. she was saying she didnt get the money, and i sent it a long time before. but it was the easter weekend bs that slowed it all down.

ok I thought everything was fine but now i believe that this guy ripped me off of 450 bucks!!! i did a paypal complaint got nothing and this guy hasnt replied to any of my emails in a week!!!! this guy is a scam artist and scammed me out of 450 bucks for these rims!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back