f/s stuff for 88-91 crx and teg headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
brand new wings west rs bodykit urethane.

amber corners for crx (brand new)

extreme front bumper and side skirts its fieberglass bumper is mint.

1 peiece projector black housing headlights with halo lights for 90- 93 integra. (brand new)

have to sell all , buying a 91 si crx next week
just post offers and ill get back to you asap

not sure if it will fit. the front will and the door caps will but not sure about the rest . do you really need pics , its a wings west rs series body kit still in the box. i paid $820 at a local shop so something close. i cant trade b/c im need the money for a new car

what do you want for those headlights? where are you located? do you have any references?

come on make me some offers. some of you must have got back your income tax

thats a little low . i just paid 320 and there still in the box . you can do alittle better than that !

i need one front body kit bumper for a 91 hatch, give me a price and model shipped to 98604

Originally posted by hammerdgolfer@Feb 22 2004, 05:28 PM
i need one front body kit bumper for a 91 hatch, give me a price and model shipped to 98604

the shipping alone will be more than 110$ . i do it but i not sure if you want to spend that much

also for sale f23a1 motor or will part out . its out of a 98 accord less than 40,000mi. also a universal roof/hood scoop. any reasonable offers on the motor or acc. will not be refused!!

are the side skirts for sale the same ones on the car (extrme side skirts)? and how much do you want shipped to zip 64151?

the extreme bumper and side skirt are sold . sold them yesterday with car. but still got the ww kit for 600

Back