F/S USDM ITR stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18delsol

i am parting out my del sol which has a 2001 usdm ITR motor and tranny. theres about 70,000 on it. It runs great. just getting bored of this whole racing thing. Local pick up prefered but will ship at buyers expense. In Fresno, CA area. call me and make an offered. 425-220-2480.

tranny - 900

ok i am starting to think it is much easier to just sell the whole motor. 2000 for the motor & tanny. pick up only. call me if interested 425-220-2480

I'm going to try to stay in Cali for an extra two days in order to drive the Sol with the engine and tranny in it... I want the swap for one of my DX's. B)

Well I've been trying to reach the seller by phone since last night.... I hope he's okay. As of yesterday afternoon, he was on his way down from Washington state to Fresno. I even stayed an extra day and a half to try to see his engine/tranny running in his Sol, but oh well, I guess it's not meant to be... but why don't you answer your phone or PM me back?

So b18delsol if you read this, I would really appreciate it if you would still contact me to let me know what happened to you. As one of my messages left on your voicemail stated, if you've decided to sell your engine to someone else, that's cool, but at least let me know and don't keep me hanging on. I could have left California sooner then.

damn at that price i'd buy it just to resell it.. i live in norcal also.

where in CA where you 94RedSiGal? don't you live in CT or something? :)

I'm now home in Massachusetts. I was staying in Sunnyvale, CA last week with friends. I stayed several extra days in order to look at his engine/tranny.

And still no word from b18delsol... I call his phone number and just get his voicemail. Someone else try his cellphone please...

Back