F.S. X tractor tool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewup91rex

Ok so i just bought this tool to do my rear tailing arm bushings and im only going to need it this one time so i was wondering if anyone is intersted in buyin it when im finshed i should be finshed with it by the end of the week if its as easy as people say that it is Let me know...

cartool002.jpg

cartool001.jpg

ok so im finshed with it now does anyone wanna buy it?

lol. I didn't know they made these things. I made my own compression device out of a 5/8 inch threaded rod, 3 nuts, and 2 pieces of 1/4 inch thick steel that I drilled a hole through the middle of. Took me a day to put my energy suspension poly in. I used a wire brush on a drill to get all the old rubber out once I cut as much as I could with a fishing knife.

What did you get? Energy Suspension poly or Password:JDM's spherical trailing arm bushings?

oem ones i was told best way to go and they were in there for 180k so figured there pretty good

I mean, is it just for the trailing arm bushing or will it work on other bushings?

just the trailing arm bushing but the tool is expensive but u would pay way more in labor only problem i ran into was the bushing in the upper control arm got stuck so i replaced that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back