F/S zex nitrous dry shot and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Any one interested in buying a ZEX nitrous kit? Make an Offer
The kit comes with:
-Complete basic Zex dry shot kit
-Zex purge kit
-Zex remote bottle opener
-Zex bottle warmer
-All of the switches and wires to hook it up
-Rockford power distribution block and 12 guage wire with inline fuse(so you dont have to run every wire to the battery).
-I think that I have the bottle pressure guage too some where

Other parts that I have:
-A black VAFC2 works perfect- make offer
-A 5" autoneter tach (on ebay right now) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Autometer-5...sspagenameZWDVW
-A set of black DAD racing seats with sparco brackets for 96-00 civic. make offer
-Stock Civic si exhaust manifold- $30
-D16y8 just head and block fully assembled-$200 also have the following parts for it:
-D series starter- $30
-D series Alternator, brand new- $80
-D series Alternator Used- $25
-D series AEM adjustable cam gear in blue- $30
-D series power steering pump- $20
-D series distributor- $25 (plug is cut off but you can just use your stock one, will work for ODBD1 or 2)
-D series Stock flywheel- $20
-B series power steering pump- $20

Email me if you want pics of anything
jessicasilva@hondaswap.net

Is that a complete d16y8 engine you have?
Location?
Miles?

Quoted post[/post]]
Is that a complete d16y8 engine you have?
Location?
Miles?

Yes it is complete. It has the distributor (the plug is cut though), Throttle body and intake manifold, injectors and fuel rail and regulator, all of the sensors accept for the vtec oil pressure sensor because the plug broke off of it, I have the ecu too, and a starter and alternater. timing belt was recently replaced and it has an aem cam gear on it. also a flywheel
Has 100,000 miles on it.
Reisterstown, MD

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
How's the condition?
Could you email me some pictures?
matt_simko@hotmail.com
How much for the complete long block assembled?

wow, let me get in line.. Second dibbs. How much for longblock and ECU shipped to 76801?

I am not sure how much shipping would be, what company would even ship an engine? do you know? I will sell the engine with starter, distributor, ECU, alternator with aem pulley, AEM cam gear and intake manifold ect. for $300 plus shipping.

I have the money for the VAFC2 . Get back to me with a paypal screen name or address to send the money. Thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
Where are you in maryland?

I live in Reisterstown, but the engine is in Westminster, (about 30 miles west of baltimore)

Quoted post[/post]]
I have the money for the VAFC2 . Get back to me with a paypal screen name or address to send the money. Thanks

Let me make sure that my friend still has it. I doubt he sold it yet and I will give you an address tonight after I talk to him.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I live in Reisterstown, but the engine is in Westminster, (about 30 miles west of baltimore)

Quoted post[/post]]

Let me make sure that my friend still has it. I doubt he sold it yet and I will give you an address tonight after I talk to him.

pm'd..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

pm'd..

Yes he still has it. Can you send a money order for $150 to:
Jessica Silva
1417 Allen Way
Westminster, MD 21157

Quoted post[/post]]
The kit comes with:
-Zex purge kit
-Zex bottle warmer
-Rockford power distribution block and 12 guage wire with inline fuse(so you dont have to run every wire to the battery).
people are always selling nitrous kits on here when i have no extra money to buy them. damn it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
The kit comes with:
-Zex purge kit
-Zex bottle warmer
people are always selling nitrous kits on here when i have no extra money to buy them. damn it

I will let the whole nitrous kit etc. go for $400. I paid over $1000 for it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
The kit comes with:
-Zex purge kit
-Zex bottle warmer

I will let the whole nitrous kit etc. go for $400. I paid over $1000 for it.
ill definitly have to work something out. let me look around and see what of my stuff now says ebay on it.

You should be getting the money order before noon. Let me know when you sent out the item. thanks

Back