f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crx

in need to sell a 85 crx dx for 300 dollars and ab18a motor for 450 dollars, also have 90-93 teg axles and linkage for bseries into a crx for sale,

well the crx does not run was told it has a blown head gasket, the interior is in really good shape if it were vacumed and dusted, the b18a motor is the complete longblock exept for exaust manifold, fuel rail and injectors

also stuff i am looking to trade for or after this stuff is sold willing to buy is sohc zc,dohc zc, sohc vtec motors, ans i am looking for an 88-91 crx si tranny, 88-91 si ecu, fmic that will fit in front of crx, d series turbo manifold that works with external wastegate, and i am lookin for a tial wastegate

thanks

brett

Originally posted by Dancomer@Jul 26 2004, 08:18 AM
where are you from and i would be interested in that b18...let me know milage and everything
[post=368127]Quoted post[/post]​

i am from so cal near palm springs not sure of the mielage on motor but i know it was pulled from a running crx lat me know if you want any thing i am selling thanks

brett

I will trade you a 91 CRX Si tranny for the LS Block. I don't need the head, I am in CO. Let me know. Also how many miles on that B18? The Si tranny as far as I know has somewhere in the 60k-70k miles on it and shifts good.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jul 27 2004, 09:44 PM
I will trade you a 91 CRX Si tranny for the LS Block. I don't need the head, I am in CO. Let me know. Also how many miles on that B18? The Si tranny as far as I know has somewhere in the 60k-70k miles on it and shifts good.
[post=369061]Quoted post[/post]​

i want to get rid of it as a whole longblock, and all i know was it was pulled out of a crx that ran good

no but if you give me the tranny and 200 bucks i will give you the whole longblock

Sorry man, I cant afford that right now. But let me know if you are interested in the tranny still. Also, where are you located?

Originally posted by phengnhou@Jul 29 2004, 05:29 PM
hey how bout and jdm crx ecu and 150 for the b18 motor shipped. or if not how bout 400 for the motor shipped to my door.

ok thanks.

email me at phengdawg@hotmail.com..

pheng
[post=370016]Quoted post[/post]​

i realized i need an obd1 ecu because i am going to run uberdata and also the motor will cost me like 400 to ship it , i am located near palm springs, california in a small town called yucca valley

Originally posted by 91crx@Aug 3 2004, 01:17 PM
bump
[post=372001]Quoted post[/post]​

im putting it all back up for sale, the guy never came to get the stuff so its going to back up everything is still for sale thanks

brett

Originally posted by 91crx+Aug 4 2004, 02:44 PM-->
@Aug 3 2004, 01:17 PM
bump

im putting it all back up for sale, the guy never came to get the stuff so its going to back up everything is still for sale thanks

brett
[post=372574]Quoted post[/post]​

Is the b18 a dohc, vtec?? if it is I have a complete zc moror I would swap for it if youre interested let me know

Originally posted by Tenzodelsol+Aug 5 2004, 03:09 AM-->
Originally posted by 91crx@Aug 4 2004, 02:44 PM
91crx
@Aug 3 2004, 01:17 PM
bump

brett
[post=372574]Quoted post[/post]​

Is the b18 a dohc, vtec?? if it is I have a complete zc moror I would swap for it if youre interested let me know
[post=372884]Quoted post[/post]​

no it is a b18a you are looking for a gsr motor which is a b18c1 and nobody is going to trade a b18c1 for a zc but if you want to buy mine which is a 90-91 integra ls motor i will sell it to you

Back